food lovely food



 


Hi everyone. Today I'll be talking about food, because it's something fundamental for our lives. I think that because of the pandemic, I took the time to get more in the kitchen and learn new stuff. I'm the only vegetarian in my family so that means that I have to cook myself certain foods and try new ones. I personally love to cook, it’s something that I really enjoy and when I have time, I like to put on a Gourmet touch, to make it more attractive and nice to see. I like to cook more sweet food, but eating more salty food. My favorite food of all time is noodles. I love pastas and trying new accompaniments on them. I also love lentis. I think those two are indispensable foods of my life.

With the lockdown, I learned to cook vegan Ramen and I love it. I usually eat Ramen very oftly. Though fruits are the love of my life, I really don’t like raspberries. I think it's because I ate a lot when I was a child and I don't like them anymore. To finish, I'd like you to try and not to be afraid of trying new things, because cooking it’s something wonderful. Thank you very much
:)

Comments

  1. I also like to cook sweet things, in fact I love when desserts have raspberries, my favorite fruit, so sad that you don't like them anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading this at 3 in the morning and I saw your photo and it made me very hungry !!!
    I am also a vegetarian, I would like you to recommend me some crazy recipe that you liked and that is not conventional. For my part, today I tried the seitan burgers and they are exquisite, I highly recommend them !!
    I hope you get a chance to eat them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NERI OXMAN

MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY

my career