Favourite movie!!

 Hi everyone!

In my first post I mentioned my favourite movie. Interstellar, directed by Christopher Nolan. It follows some space and time travel vibes, so if you like those topics, you should definitely try it.

Now I'll talk about my favourite series, Outlander. It's a drama and fantasy show, set in the 18th century, in Scotland and the Jacobite rebellion.

I love movies and series where the plot is set in past times. Though they contain some fantasy, they get attached to real historical events. Being interested in textile design, i watch this kind of films for the clothes’ design which are very interesting and they represent cultures and very other old stuff so it’s pretty cool.

The last film I saw was one that I wanted to watch in one of my lessons like 2 weeks ago. it’s called Soylent Green, which is like that movie i don’t see by my own choice. The movie was made in 1973, and the plot was set in 2022, where they present us the world in a very dystopian view. I recommend it for his critical view of the world, but it’s pretty boring if you don’t like old cinema.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NERI OXMAN

MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY

my career