Introducing me

 

Hi everyone, i introduce myself. I was born on October 9th, 1998 in Santiago, Chile, and i´ve never moved from here, though i got a house in a tiny town nearby Coquimbo, where my father lives, and i love it. It´s so beautiful and peaceful, kinda like my special place.

I studied in three diferents schools when i was a child and my last school it’s called Grace College. When i finished school i studied one year of agronomic engineering but i don´t like it that much, so i changed and entered to industrial design at Universidad de Chile in 2018. Now it's my 4th year and i really like my career.

About my family, i live with my mom and my two young brothers and my lovely dog coco. We live in Huechuraba. I do a lot of interesting stuff. When i go to my dad´s house, i usually ride my bike and do long walks in the countryside, but when i stay here in Santiago, i usually  paint, practice photography and learn about fashion design, and of course i read college texts. Other thinks that i like is tattoos and make jewerly and i like learning new thinks.

My favourite movie is Interestellar. I can say that is a crazy movie, directed by Christopher Nolan. The movie plot is developed around Einstein´s relativity theory and the setting is the vast space, which I believe is pretty futuristic and interesting.

So that´s all

Thanks for reading me👽

Comments

  1. Hi Camila, that of studying a carrer that don't like is discouraging, but now you be studing something you like, this is good.
    About the photography, i think that is a good hobby, i like the nature photos but the photos of citys i like too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Camila, I would love to know which is the little town where your father lives, I am from the fourth region too, it is nice to know that more people know nice places in the region where I live.
    I look forward to your answer :))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. For god's sake I thought that I was the only of design until now, aah, it's a relieve. nice to meet you camila!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Camilla, I saw your biography and I think it is very cool that you liked your career, because it is a great help to get up and study every day to handle work as a professional, personally I am still not completely sure that I like it my career in architecture, but I hope it is caused by the current situation in the country and not because I do not like the career. I hope you are well. Goodbye.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the fourth region, the valleys and the beaches are incredible! I think we had classes together in the early years of the career <3. I have never seen Interstellar, I think it is a very good recommendation, I like futurism.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NERI OXMAN

MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY

my career