MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY

 

My favorite technological tool is a photographic camera. Since i was a child, i like to take pictures and steal some of my family’s cameras, only to do whatever i want with it. When i was 16 i bought my first camera. It was a used camera, but it worked fine. I quite like it, especially because i bought it myself. Now in college, my family gave me a more profesional one and i love to use it and  take pictures with it , especially to the moon and the animals, because it’s fascinating to capture these incredible moments.

I use it depending on where i am, because i’m all the time at my home, but i always take it with me when i go out and especially when i ride my bike, becuase of the fantastic landscapes that i can capture.

I like all kind of cameras because they represent a frame of the moment, as something symbolical, specia, unique. The photos capture a tiny part of time and that’s captivating. I know that i can live without a camera, but i think that everything is more exciting with them, and it allows you to be more aware of the details that sometimes we pass through without even noticing.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NERI OXMAN

my career