Fav class of semester

 Today I'll talk about my favorite class of the semester. In design the workshop class is the most important one, and it has 7 levels, each one more difficult than the other and includes all design practices and projects. To me it's one of the most challenging classes, but also one of the most funniest in almost 4 years. 


Being the last year that I'm having a workshop, there's some kind of nostalgia and also some requirements, such as doing 2 simultaneous projects, which consist of doing research in future solutions based on design.


It's been a tough year. All the work is in groups and I feel I have a wonderful one. We're almost done with the semester and we realized that we have grown up in everything we have learned.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NERI OXMAN

MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY

my career